ļæ½urnalas Orientavimosi Sportas
Osport.lt

Orientavimosi sporto forumas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May 3 and 4. Latvia MTBO Cup round 2 & 3.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VeloMagnēts
Naujokas

Posts per day: 0.01

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 26 2014, 11:45    Post subject: May 3 and 4. Latvia MTBO Cup round 2 & 3. Reply with quote

Dear Lithuanian friends!

I would like to invite You to spend the holidays in a pleasant MTBO atmosphere in Latvia.
There are 2 races in 1 weekend- "Purva bridēja kauss" in Ķemeri (former exclusive resort) nearby Jūrmala and "Pavasara kauss" (Spring Cup) in Langstiņi (nearby Riga).
In addition, on Wednesday, April 30 there will be the 2nd stage of MTBO afternoon series of http://www.magnets.lv/?s=velo#sac in very difficult area of Baloži. Training also can be arranged there in the evening of May 2 or May 3. Price 3 EUR or a few good Lithuanian beer (limited quantity:)) Requests for training maps send to e-mail:

More information and direct reegistration links to the weekend competitions in http://velo.lof.lv/
asta_mis
Patyręs

Posts per day: 0.01

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 28 2014, 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planuoju vaziuoti tiktai sekmadieniui, isvaziavimas anksti ryte. Yra pora laisvu vietu kelionei. Registracija sekmadieniui baigiasi siandien vakare...
Del keliones kreiptis i Asta 869976044[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osport.lt Forum Index -> OS kalnų dviračiais All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: