ļæ½urnalas Orientavimosi Sportas
Osport.lt

Orientavimosi sporto forumas

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winter Rogain and Adventure Race. 5-6 March 2016. Belarus.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lexa
Naujokas

Posts per day: 0.01

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 15 2016, 17:56    Post subject: Winter Rogain and Adventure Race. 5-6 March 2016. Belarus. Reply with quote

I'm glad invite you for the competition in Belarus in season 2016.

here is a official events of Belarusian Orienteering Federation in google calendar
http://tiny.cc/bfa2016
or the same on a www page of BFO
http://orient.by/docs/211/5174

My own event will be at 5&6 of March. Winter Rogain. Adventure race with technical, ski and bike stages also will be here. You have option to take part in Adventure race or in a Rogain.
Anyway You can explore ruins of the water mills, military defense architecture, culture sights on a border line which separates West Belarus (Poland until 1939) and East (Soviet) Belarus.

General Map 20x15km / Scale 1:37.000 / A2 paper size upd. 01.24.2016

Transport from Vilnius is a very convenient. Train to the Minsk station not cost so much. About time it takes like 3 hours. Local trains from Minsk is less than one hour and half.

I can accommodate in Minsk everyone for a free.

Visa support is also possible. Belarusian Federation can prepare special papers for a Free Visa for You. You should decide take part in the competitions a month before. In last time of my observation it was a one year visa.

For me will be so nice share more information if needed.

Best Regards in new season Smile
Stankevic
Meistras

Posts per day: 0.07

PostPosted: Wed, Mar 16 2016, 11:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teko apsilankyt.
Varžybų nuotraukos jų FB puslapy.
Ačiū LOSF, kad padėjo su viza.
View user's profile Send private message [ Hidden ] Visit poster's website Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Osport.lt Forum Index -> Bendras All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: